Uploading by FTP
- Login to your FTP server and navigate to your WordPress themes directory.
- Normally this would be "wp-content/themes"
- Extract the files from the zipped theme available in the package downloaded from ThemeForest.
- Copy the folder "electro" to your themes directory.
- After the files finish uploading, login to your WordPress admin.
- In the "Appearance" menu click "Themes"
- Click "Activate" for the theme "Electro"
Recommended Additional Step
We highly recommend the use of child themes. The additional step involves repeating steps 1 to 7 for electro-child.zip file