- Navigate to Pages > Add New .
- In the Page Attributes, select on of the available templates in the dropdown.
- Start adding content in the text editor or use the "Back-End editor" to build pages using the built-in drag and drop visual composer.
- Use Electro Page Attributes metabox if required.
: Since creating and editing pages requires basic WordPress knowledge, we won’t cover it in detail. If you’re new to WordPress, you may find the following resource valuable: Creating and Editing Pages
Visual Composer is drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin that will save you tons of time working on the site content. You will be able to take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required. Moreover, now you can choose either work on a backend or move your page building process to frontend and instantly see changes you make.
It has 40+ predefined elements that you can add to your pages. Electro Theme has added 12 exclusive Electro Elements to the Visual Composer and has also extended the functionality of existing Visual Composer Elements.
Electro has 9 Page templates and they are :
- Default Template - The default template is a full-width page. It does not has sidebar and it is contained within a container
- Blog Fullwidth Template - This template is contained within a container and it extends the blog page from left to right end of the screen. This template does not have a sidebar.
- Blog v1 Template - This template is used to display the blog page in Normal view with Left or Right sidebar layout.
- Blog v2 Template - This template is used to display the blog page in Grid view with Left or Right sidebar layout.
- Blog v3 Template - This template is used to display the blog page in List view with Left or Right sidebar layout.
- Centered Fullwidth Template - This template helps the page to display the content in center of the screen.
- Homepage v1 Template - This template will dislay Home v1 page.
- Homepage v2 Template - This template will dislay Home v2 page.
- Homepage v3 Template - This template will dislay Home v3 page.
Electro Page Attributes Meta Box
The Electro Page Attributes Meta Box is available for all Pages. It helps you to override certain default settings of the Page Template. The following are its settings :
|Site Header Style
||Choose the Header Style to display in the page.
|Hide page Header
||Check this if you want to hide page header that contains page title and subtitle.
||Enter Page Title or leave empty if you want the page title to be the same as the page name.
||Enter Page Subtitle.
|Page Header Style
||In default, Page Header align in Left Side.
||Check this if you want to hide breadcrumb.