Home v3 of Electro is built using Visual Composer.It has 8 rows. The Visual Composer Backend editor of the page look like this
- Navigate to Home v3 page and make sure Homepage v3 is choosen under Page Attributes > Template.
- Click on Publish.
After Publish, Home v3 options will appear in the meta box area. Here you can edit the default content and image.
Here is the screenshot for your reference
Home v3 has three different options which makes for the benefit of the user to change.
Animation : Electro Elements can be animated when they appear on viewport. More than 25+ CSS3 animation effects are available which includes :
Priority : Used to specify the order in which the functions associated with a particular action are executed. Lower numbers correspond with earlier execution, and functions with the same priority are executed in the order in which they were added to the action. Default value: 10 and the user can add lower or higher value to change the order.
Enabled : In default all the Electro Element blocks are enabled, User can uncheck to disable the particular Electro Element block.
- It has Slider element.
- Slider Setting : Here is the screenshot for Slider setting
- It has Features List Block.
- Features List Block Settings : Here is the screenshot for Features List Block setting
- It has Ads Block.
- Ads Block Settings : Here i pasted a Ads Block Settings Page image.
- It has Tabs carousel Block.
- Tabs carousel Block Setting : Here i pasted a Tabs carousel Block Page image.
- It has Products Carousel with Image Block.
- Products Carousel with Image Block Settings : Here i pasted a Products Carousel with Image Block Setting Page image.
- It has Product Cards Carousel
- Product Cards Carousel Settings : Here i pasted a Product Cards Carousel Setting Page image.
- It has 6-1 Products Block
- 6-1 Products Block Settings : Here i pasted a 6-1 Products Block Setting Page image.
- It has Categories List Block
- Categories List Block Settings : Here i pasted a Categories List Block Setting Page image.