To create a new menu :
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus .
- Click on Create a new menu, give the menu a name.
- Now to the left are available menu items that can be added to the screen, check the items you want to add and click on Add to Menu button.
- The items are now added to Menu, you can then sort and lay the menu items in levels by drag and drop.
- Click on Save Menu.
- After you have saved the menu, hook the menu to any of the available MyBag Nav menu locations.
MyBag has four navigation menu locations. They are :
- Primary Menu
- Blog Menu
- Shop Menu
- Footer Quick Links
Navigation Menu and their location in Header
Dropdown Trigger & Animation
Dropdown menu can be triggered by either : Click or Hover action. Once the dropdown menu is triggered, it can be shown with or without an animation. There are more than 25 animation effects available for dropdown trigger animation including :