What do you get ?
Once you have made the purchase you will find our product in your ThemeForest Downloads page. Click on Download and you will a dropdown will popup with following options :
- All Files & Documentation
- Installable Wordpress File Only
- License Certificate & Purchase Code (PDF)
- License Certificate & Purchase Code (text)
We recommend to download all files & documentation (the package) however you can simply download installable wordpress file only if you just want the WP theme file.
The Folder Structure
Once you download the package, unzip it and you will find it contains the following folders.
- dummy-data - This folder contains the dummy data for revolution slider and WP data.
- dummy-data.xml - The xml file which contains distributable dummy data which can be imported using Wordpress Importer.
- dummy-data.xml.gz - gzipped xml file. Useful in somecases when .xml file throws error.
- documentation - This folder contains the documentation for the theme.
- licensing - License information governing the usage of the theme.
- theme-files - This folder contains the installable theme files.
- mybag.zip - The Installable Wordpress Theme
- mybag-child.zip - The child theme for Mybag WP Theme
- changelog.txt - Changelog for the theme.