Using Wordpress Theme Upload
- Login to your WordPress admin.
- In the Appearance > Themes menu click the tab "Install Themes"
- At the top of the page click, "Upload", then click the file input to select a file.
- Select the zipped theme file, "pizzaro.zip" available in ThemeFile folder from the package downloaded from ThemeForest, and click "Install Now"
- After installation you will receive a success message confirming your new install.
- Click the link "Activate"
Recommended Additional Step
We highly recommend the use of child themes. The additional step involves repeating steps 1 to 7 for pizzaro-child.zip file