To create a new menu :
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus .
- Click on Create a new menu, give the menu a name.
- Now to the left are available menu items that can be added to the screen, check the items you want to add and click on Add to Menu button.
- The items are now added to Menu, you can then sort and lay the menu items in levels by drag and drop.
- Click on Save Menu.
- After you have saved the menu, hook the menu to any of the available Pizzaro Nav menu locations.
Theme Locations in Pizzaro
Pizzaro has four menu locations. They are :
- Main Menu
- Food Menu
- Handheld Menu
- Footer Menu