Bewear supports Megamenu Dropdown, with the help of two plugins that comes bundled with the theme namely : King Composer plugin and Bewear Extensions plugin.
1. Static Block Post Type
A megamenu item in Bewear theme is a Static Block. This Static Block is available on activating Bewear Extensions Plugin.
2. Enable King Composer for Static Block
- Navigate to King Composer > Composer Settings.
In General Settings tab , make sure static_block is checked.
Go to Static Content > Add New and make sure it has a button just below the title with king composer.
- Navigate to Static Content > Add New.
- Give it a title, lets say "Mega-Menu-v2" item. The title is not used anywhere in displaying the menu.
Click on King Composer. It will display Browse Icon.
Let us add a simple text block. Click on Add text block button and the result will look like this.
- Click on Publish button.
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus.
- On top right corner of your screen, you will find a dropdown menu Screen Options. Click on it.
- In the dropdown that appears, check on Static Content Blocks under Show on screen. You will now see Static Content Blocks listed in the left side.
- Choose the menu you want to edit. In my case I've chose a menu that is hooked to Primary Navigation location.
- Now check the Mega-Menu-v2 and click on Add to menu.
- Drag the Mega-Menu-v2 box and drop it under any existing menu as a submenu.
- Click on Save Menu.
- Now the megamenu will is added as a submenu.
Alert : Please do not use Static Content Block as a top level menu item or as submenu menu item beyond level 1. Do not use other menu items with Static Content Block menu item.