Installing the Plugins
After you had activated the theme, you need to install the plugins required by the theme.
The following is the list of plugins that are required and recommended for use with MediaCenter Wordpress theme.
- WooCommerce — The Shop engine for your WordPress site that helps you sell online beautifully.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist — Allows you to add Wishlist functionality to your shop.
- YITH WooCommerce Compare - Allows you to add Product Comparison functionality to your shop.
- Contact From 7 — Allows you create contact forms.
- Visual Composer - This is a drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin that will save you tons of time working on the site content. This is a premium plugin and comes bundled with your theme.
- Slider Revolution - Allows you to create a responsive(mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects and meanwhile keep or build your SEO optimization. This is a premium plugin and comes bundled with your theme.
- MediaCenter Extensions - This is a custom plugin built by Transvelo. Keeping in mind the plugin territory recommendations by ThemeForest we had implemented custom shortcodes and taxonomies functionalities into a separate plugin. This plugin also contains the Visual Composer extensions added by us.
- After you have activated your theme, you'll see a notice about required plugins for MediaCenter, to proceed click "Begin installing plugins".
- On clicking on it, you will be redirected to Install Required Plugins Page. Alternatively this page can be accessed from Appearance > Install Plugins as well.
- You will now see a list of plugins required and recommended for use with this theme. Click on the Select All checkbox to select plugins.
- Click on Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose Install dropdown option and click the Apply button.
- If all plugins are installed successfully, you will be redirected to WP Plugins page.
- In case you encounter any problems, try installing them one by one.
- After you have installed all the plugins, activate them by navigating to Plugins page, select the required plugins, choose activate from the dropdown option and click on Apply button.
You have now successfully installed and activated the plugins required for MediaCenter Wordpress Theme.